“Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that a daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that the child of a farm workers can become the President of a great nation, it is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.”
South African Principles Association (SAPA)
- A Professional Association for ordinary public and special school principals and deputy principals
- A National Association active in all nine provinces, interacting at local, provincial, national and international levels.
- A section 21 non-profit, independent, non-discriminatory and non-aligned Professional Association
- Affiliated to the African Confederation of Principles (ACP) and International Confederation of Principals (ICP)
- Professional Development through:
- We encourage all South African principals and deputy principals to join the Association.